saya sayang shawn

2008年2月18日月曜日

omg!! i should become a nominee for most popular stalker!!

well hello to all my quiet friends out there.. if sya didn't tell me, i coulnd't have guessed that my readers are more than 5 people!! so,maybe i should write in english the next time i post sumthing about naoto,OR and ryukyudisko..(that should be 90% of my blog..hihi..)

btw, if u have any questions bout my previous posts, please leave a message for me..
and about ur jpopmusic.com topic, page 154, about whether yousuke was at delo's party or not..
yosuke WAS there!! first session was tetsushi, followed by yosuke..
and about the pics from my blog.. the pictures of tetsushi and yosuke was taken at the same delo's release party.. and yes, they wore delofamilia's t shirt.. even naoto,yoh,sakurai san and the delo's guys wore the same shirt on stage.. but they change afterwards, that's why in eri's blog, u can see that tetsushi is not wearing delo's t shirt..

FYI, only naoto has done solo dj, without ryukyudisko.. but ryukyudisko is always tetsushi and yosuke.. and if the party is in kansai area, ryukyudisko equals tetsushi, yosuke...and me!!!
huhuhu..

-malay language is funnier..hihihi..

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

haha, I go to your blog from time to time to look at the pretty pictures, unfortunately I don't understand malay, except for roti canai :D.

I am from the jpopmusic forum. Yes you are very popular on the Orange Range thread :D Feel free to stop by, if you have time. Rumors said you have an account over there lol.

Thank you for all the additional details about the delofamilia release party. Mystery solved about the mystery of the RKD bro's :D.

匿名 さんのコメント...

hahah..gilak femes kau kt forum tuh son..ak da tgk..mmg hangat..mmg bkn 5org jek yg dok bace blog hang nih..tp ak setuju..blog kau lebey syok dibace dlm version bahasa melayu aaaa